Your Vision, Mission and Values must describe overall direction so getting it right is an imperative but also a challenge.
Our Sycol Visioning Session supports schools and academies to develop and embed a culture of innovation and improvement.
During this half day, onsite session, staff will have the opportunity to work together to consider the importance of having a strong Core Framework (i.e. vision, mission and values) as a guiding standard and to drive improvement.
- Who is this for: Headteachers and Governors
- Location: Onsite at your school/academy
- Duration: 0.5 days (half day session)
- Price: £1200 for primary schools, £1800 for secondary schools
Over the course of the Sycol Visioning Session, colleagues will be guided in an exercise that looks at your current Core Framework with the aim of producing a revised version that reflects the culture and outcomes the school wishes to promote.
During our Visioning Session we will cover:
- What are we good at and, what do we want to keep doing?
- What are the positive possibilities ahead of us?
- Understanding school excellence
- Understanding the need for continuous improvement
- Creating an innovative and successful culture
- What is our standard and, how do we align with it?
- What is our Vision?
- What is our Mission?
- What are our Core Values?
- Questions and actions
- Next steps